When you are looking for an occasional round of informal golf, a little friendly competition or a chance to play regularly with other avid golfers, Central New Jersey EWGA provides those opportunities. With almost half of our members in key management positions, you will find an ideal environment for networking with other businesswomen in a friendly atmosphere.
Currently, we have a very active Board of Directors comprised of a diverse group of energetic women, AND we are always looking for more volunteers to lend a helping hand!
Typically, during our golf season you will find an opportunity for at least one Golf Event,
one Golf Play Date, one Social Event, one Golf Education Event,
one weekly 9 or 18-hole League Event.
We welcome guests considering membership in our chapter as well as visiting Members from other EWGA chapters to join our community for the day, and see for themselves what
Central New Jersey EWGA is all about!
Congratulations to our 2016 Chapter Championship Winners
- 1st Place Low Gross: Nancy Schiliro
- 1st Place Low Net: Tia Toms
- 1st Place Low Gross: Amy Roslevege
- 1st Place Low Net: Catherine Baker
- 1st Place Low Gross: Barbara Curran
- 1st Place Low Net: Sheila McShane
All winners will be advancing to the Semi-Finals at the Wintonbury Hills Golf Club in Bloomfield, CT on August 20, 2016.
We Need You!
Do you like to have fun?
Do you like to help others?
Then Just Do It!!
Volunteer at the 2016 Barclays Tournament
The Central Jersey Chapter of EWGA is seeking volunteers to staff Hole #9 during the 2016 Barclay’s FedEx Cup Play Off Tournament. Sign up here: EWGA Barclay's Flyer 2016
A new golf magazine!
Focused on women!
Here's how you can get it!
- EWGA members can subscribe to the LL4G magazine (finally a golf magazine focused on women again!), for $14.99.
- $2.00 from each subscription will be donated to the EWGA Foundation's ‘Women on Par’ Scholarship Fund.
- The LL4G magazine link is posted on the EWGA website home page (look for the purple graphic), as well as in the EWGA Member Clubhouse.
- Please note: EWGA members need to be sure to enter EWGA as the "Charity Code" (not as a discount code) so that the $2.00 will go to the Foundation.
The purpose of the USGA Handicap System is to make the game of golf more enjoyable by enabling players of differing abilities to compete on an equitable basis.
Having a handicap index allows golfers to participate in more events (those that require a handicap index), have a measurable means of tracking improvement, and allows score adjustments to even the playing field when playing with golfers of different skill levels. Click on the benefits tab to learn more.